Here's what is new in GoBill
Cheque tender supportability for RPOS7 and TruePOS.
Now in GoBill, we support the Cheque tender type. The cheque tender can be enabled in the Tender master in RPOS7 and by enabling the "Allow cheque bill" configuration in Business Configurations in TruePOS.
- Modified the "Incremental sync failed" content to be more customized based on the Live Stock configuration of the counter.
- Added self-help documents in the error messages to help users troubleshoot "Incremental sync failed" error. This will help the user to identify any local internet issues and fix it by themselves, without having to reach out for professional help.
- Added self-help document to guide users to create registers, if counters are not available during GoBill registration.
- Added the .Net Framework validation during the installation of GoBill. If the mandatory .Net version is not available in the system, a prompt is shown to help the customer download the required .Net Framework before proceeding with the installation.
- Provided support for TruePOS profile types.
- Provided support for the print field "Bill Time".
- The order of the payment tenders has been modified. In express checkout and payment tender screens, the tender types have been ordered to improve usability.
- The overlapping of multiple welcome messages during first time login has been handled.
- Issue fix: In Reprint screen, the last hundred bills will be listed instead of the first hundred bills.
- Issue fix: Fixed usability issues in RRN tender screen.
- Issue fix: Handled the Open item edit issues where the open item details could not be edited.
- RetailEasy RC 208 - RPOS7
- RetailEasy 22.214.171.124_SP35 - RPOS6.5
- RetailEasyOnCloud 126.96.36.199 - TruePOS