2) Under Menu Whitelisting >>> click DLT Content Template, you can see the SMS content templates (Template Name and Template Content) provided by Gofrugal.
3) Register the SMS content in below registered DLT networks (Note : SMS content should be registered with network operator (Who provided you with the entity id for branding) )
Here is the link of registration, this will allow you to easily register SMS content for your entity on the DLT platform
4) The Template registration process is quite simple across operators and you can find the guide for each operator below:
5) After the successful registration of SMS content and the same is approved, export the CSV or Excel file where you registered.
7) Steps to upload in Alert portal,
- Login to your alert account (https://alert.gofrugal.com/) with your registered username and password
- Under Menu Whitelisting >>> click DLT Documents, you will be navigated to below page.
- Upload the file in DLT Content Template Registration. (First-time alert user should also provide principal entity id, Mobile number and Email id Registered for entity id)
- Click Save