Click Customer >> Loyalty Management >> Create Loyalty Program to open the Create Loyalty Program screen.
Points based loyalty
Based on the amount of purchase certain points are offered to the customer as loyalty. For each loyalty point, certain cash is assigned. The total loyalty depends upon the purchase amount which could be product based or bill amount based or category based. The loyalty point will be accumulated in the customers' account which can be redeemed from the next purchase.
1. In the Loyalty Code field, the loyalty code is auto-generated.
2. In the Loyalty Name field, enter a loyalty name for the offer.
3. In the Loyalty Start Date field, enter the date from which the offer period starts.
4. In the Loyalty End Date field, enter the date on which the offer period ends.
5. The field Loyalty Based on is a read-only field. Press ENTER to select the option Points to offer the loyalty based on points.
6. The field Status is a read-only field. Press A to select Active or I to select In-Active.
7. In the Each point in money field, enter a value for each loyalty point.
8. The field Round-off loyalty is a read-only field. Press Y to select Yes or N to select No.
Example : For each 100 rupees, loyalty point = 1. If the customer purchases for 850 rupees, loyalty points will be calculated for 850 rupees which is 8.5 points.
With no round-off, the loyalty will not be calculated for 50 rupees and the loyalty points will be 8 points.
9. In the Min. points req for redeem the field, enter the value of the minimum points for the redemption.
10. The Category/Itemwise based field is a read-only field. Press ENTER to select from the following options:
11. In the Loyalty type field, press ENTER to select from the following options:
Note: By default, the above two categories are available. You can create Categorywise loyalty in the loyalty program
- Click Tools >> Masters >> Department Vs Category
- In the Allow Loyalty column, press Y to allow loyalty to the selected category
- Click Apply to create category-wise loyalty
12. In the start value field, enter a value from which the loyalty is applicable.
13. In the End value field, enter a value up to which the loyalty is applicable.
14. In the For each (X-value) field, enter a value for which certain point is assigned.
15. In the earn points field, enter a value For each (X-value) defined.
16. Press F6 key to save the data.
Based on the bill amount, certain amount is offered to the customer as loyalty.
1. The field Loyalty Based on is a read-only field. Press ENTER to select the option Amount to offer the loyalty based on amount.
2. For Amount based loyalty, the fields Round-off loyalty and Category/Item wise based are not applicable.
3. In the Loyalty type field, press ENTER to select the option.
4. In the start value field, enter a value from which the loyalty is applied.