Use the Discount Coupon - Issue screen to issue the Discount Coupon.
1. Click Sales >> Discount Coupons >> Discount Coupon – Issue to open the Discount Coupon – Issue screen.
2. The field Coupon issue type has a list of values. Press ENTER and select from the following options:
In the Customer Name field, press ENTER or F2 Key and select the name of the customer. On selecting the customer name, the values (based on the loyalty points) are automatically loaded in the following fields viz.
- Current Points field - the current loyalty points acquired by the customer
- Each Point Value field - the value for each of the loyalty point acquired by the customer
- Current Points(in amt) field - the amount corresponding to the current loyalty points
- Redeemed Points field - the points that were redeemed by the customer
- Balance Points field, the balance loyalty points after redemption by the customer
- Balance Points(in amt) field, the amount corresponding to the balance loyalty points
3. The field Discount Coupon has a list of values. Press ENTER and select the Discount Coupon created under Sales >> Discount Coupons >> Discount Coupon - Creation.
4. In the Coupon Serial Number field, enter the serial number of the Discount Coupon generated using the Discount Coupon - Creation screen and press ENTER.
5. Click Save or press F6 key to issue the Discount Coupon.