FAQS - Practice data cleanup
01. What is the purpose of Practice data cleanup?The Practice data clean up is a process for cleaning up the transaction data that are created during practice in a live database without deleting the data stored in the masters, configuration settings and print profiles.
02. Who will use Practice data cleanup?The users who do transactions for practising/training purposes.
03. How does Practice data cleanup work?1. Click Tools >> Configuration >> Practice data cleanup to open the Practice data cleanup screen
2. Click Yes to continue further
3. The practice data cleanup starts and it takes a few seconds to complete the process
4. It cleans up all the transaction data leaving the configuration settings, data in the masters and profiles
5. Once practice data cleanup is completed, the system prompts for restarting the application
6. Restart the application and verify if the data created are cleaned up [except masters, configurations, settings and profiles]
04. Do I have to pay any additional charges for using practice data cleanup menu?Practice data cleanup menu will be available for the first 30 days from the date of installation of the application. If you want to use it after 30 days you can purchase via custom license for which license has to be reactivated.
05. Can I see the stock details after practice data clean-up?No.
06. Can I see the previous rate details after practice data clean-up?No.
07. Can I continue with the existing client after practice data clean-up?Yes.
08. Will practice data clean-up affect the Security Manager settings?The settings under security manager will not be affected and the same will be imported again.
Overview of Practice data clean up
Overview The Practice data clean up in RPOS7 provides for cleaning up the transaction data that were created during practice in a live database and not deleting the data stored in the masters, configuration settings and print profiles. This feature ...
What is the process to do a practice data cleanup?
Practice data cleanup 1. Click Tools >> Configuration >> Practice data cleanup to open the Practice data cleanup screen. 2. Click Yes, I agree. The system prompts for admin password to proceed further. 3. In the Enter admin password field, enter ...
FAQs - Practice Login
Table of Contents [ Hide] 01. What is Practice Login? 02. What are the steps involved in Practicing via practice login? 03. Does it affect the data in the live login? 04. What are the other purposes of a Practice login? 05. What is the distinction ...
Introduction to Practice Login
Introduction The Practice login feature in RPOS7 has been designed to assist users who want to practice or who wants to train others in a secured and controlled environment. It helps the users to train themselves in making any type of transactions ...
Purge Transactions Data
What is Purge data ? • Purge data means to delete all the transactions permanently from our database. If data has been purged, it cannot be recovered by any means. • Transactions includes sales,purchase,sale/purchase orders,transfer in/out,Stock ...