1. What if I lost my internet connection? Will GoBill Mobile still work?
Yes absolutely! Continue to bill offline and sync them online later when the internet connection resumes.
2. How does the sync between GoBill Mobile and POS Server happen? Is it automatic?
Yes, the sync is done automatically for the purpose of real-time billing, However, you can perform a manual sync from GoBill Mobile whenever there are changes made in the POS server and you want those changes to reflect in GoBill Mobile.
3. Can I perform sales returns for the bills that are created in POS?
Yes! Sales return can be processed for bills made in GoBill Mobile, POS server, and other POS clients as well, making It a good fit for exclusive sales return counter.
4. Can GoBill Mobile be mapped to a POS printer?
GoBill Mobile counter can be mapped to the printer of the POS server but it cannot be mapped to the printer of a POS client. So, the bills made in GoBill Mobile can be printed from a printer connected with the POS server alone and not from any of the POS clients.
5. Is it possible to do paperless billing with GoBill Mobile?
Yes, GoBill Mobile supports SMS and e-mail invoicing, making it a perfect option for paperless billing.
6. What is the difference between internet mode and intranet mode in GoBill Mobile?
If the POS server and GoBill Mobile are connected via LAN (same internet connection) is it called intranet mode.
If the POS server and GoBill Mobile are connected via two different internet connections, then it is called internet mode.
7. Can multiple users use GoBill Mobile on the same device? Is it possible for the user to change the device anytime?
Yes, multiple users can log in to GoBill Mobile on the same device. However, it is not possible for the user to change the device anytime. For a single license of GoBill Mobile, multiple users can log in to one device but as one user at a time.
8. Is Sales Order (SO) feature available in GoBill Mobile?
Yes, GoBill Mobile has Sales Order (SO) feature. It can raise Sales Order from the GoBill Mobile app and can load Sales Order to the cart.
9. Will the bill sequence number overlap with the that of POS server?
It is totally up to you. You can either maintain a unique bill sequence for all your mobile counters or you can have a continuous invoice sequence.