How to create and apply customer-based bill discount in GoBill windows?
What is a Bill discount?
Businesses give discounts on bills to their customers where there is a reduction in the total bill amount. Bill discounts encourage customers to buy more and increase loyal customers.
What is a customer-based bill discount?
Customer-based bill discounts are customized discounts offered to different customers on different occasions automatically when configured in Customer Master.
How can you benefit by using a customer-based bill discount?
- Increase loyal customers and brand value
- Improves customer retention and attracts new walk-ins
- Be the customer's favorite store always
- Tempts customers to shop more and increases their pocket size
How to update customer-based bill discounts in GoBill automatically?
Creating a Customer
- The first step involved in this process is to create a customer which you can do in Customer Master from RetailEasy
- In RetailEasy click on the "sales menu" where you can see "Masters" in the drop-down box
- In "Master" select "Customers" and navigate to "Customer Master"
- Create "Customer" in "Customer Master" by entering the Customer details. For existing customers, you can just click on "Change" from the below tabs and select the customer
Information entry for customer discounts
- Now enter the discount data so that the customer created in the customer master will receive a percentage of the discount
- Enter the discount percentage you want to offer the customer in the "Miscellaneous" menu
- Close the window after saving your input by clicking "Save"
- Now, our primary goal is to have the customer-based bill discount we offered at the RetailEasy automatically implemented in GoBill
How to apply a customer-based bill discount in GoBill windows?
- In GoBill click on "sync" and proceed to "Create Session"
- Start billing by adding "Items" to the "Cart"
- Select customer from the "Customer Info" menu
- If a bill discount is applied for the added customer, a pop-up can be seen on the top and you can check out the discounted bill amount in your cart as shown
Thus, the bill discount for specified customers applies automatically right in the GoBill if it is synced with RetailEasy. You can now checkout with a discounted bill and proceed with payment.
- Update to GoBill version 22.214.171.124 to use this feature
- The Sales Order screen also accepts this customer-based bill discount. The customer's bill discount will also be visible during the Sales Bill Reprint and Sales Return activities
How to use Paytm tender in GoBill Windows?
Paytm tender is a mode of digital payment that can be used to get the bills paid and enable faster checkout to the customers. GoBill Windows is now ready to support the Paytm Tender. What is tender? Tender is the process by which the payment for ...
Steps to configure GoBill Windows with RetailEasy RPOS7
Pre-Requirements for Go-Bill: 1. Windows - 10 or 8.1 or Windows 7 SP1 above 2. Minimum 4GB ram. 3. .Net framework version - 4.6 and above. 4. POS should be having the Web-reporter service in running state.(To test the same try ...
How to do Sales Return in GoBill Windows?
Sales Return is the menu used for recording the items that are returned by the customer to the store due to defective item, item bought excess or wrong item purchased. Benefits of Sales Return: Eases return of the item by selecting it from sale ...
How to print Function Field in GoBill?
What is Function Field? Function Field uses two or more fields that can be combined into one field by the user using the available 'operators', such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Example Consider, in a textile shop, ...
What is Session Management in GoBill Windows?
Session Management is to manage user-wise cash inflow and outflow in the billing counters. It captures all transactions that result in direct cash flow to provide a detailed summary of each session. For Example, Cash sales, Cash Out, Cash refund, ...