PayU tender is a type of digital payment that can be used to pay bills via a payment link sent to the customer's mobile number, helping faster checkouts. PayU tender is now supported in GoBill Windows.
Tender is the procedure by which the payment for the items that are added to the bill can be made with the mode of cash, check, UPI, credit/debit card, or a combination of them. Payments in GoBill windows can be initiated using the Tender methods that are available for your business and is configured in your POS.
PayU is one of the leading payment gateways in India and has empowered 5 lakh+ businesses so far. It enables businesses to collect digital payments across 150+ online payment methods such as Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking, EMIs, BNPL, QR, UPI, Wallets, and more.
With the integration of PayU into GoBill Windows, payments can now be made quickly by sending a payment link to your customer's mobile from the tender screen.
- The GoBill Windows version must be V 18.104.22.168 and above
- You must have a PayU licensed add-on in POS in order to use the PayU option in GoBill windows. If not, you must purchase a PayU add-on from POS before being integrated with GoBill windows
- After purchasing the add-on, you must go to the integration portal to configure PayU in GoBill windows
Step 1: Open your RetailEasy POS >> Click on Help >> Click on About Gofrugal RetailEasy and select Add-on license option from the given menu.
Step 2: On the Add-on license screen, select the PayU integration Add-on and click the Try & Buy status to activate it. Once you have bought it, your status will get changed to Buy and activation status to Activated.
Step 1: Login to the Integration portal by entering the registered Email Id./Mobile No. and generate the password if you are new to integration portal. If you are an existing user, you can login using your credentials.
Step 2: After logging in, you could see the add-ons that are activated in your POS. Select PayU Wallet.
Step 3: PayU configuration
- In Select outlet menu, select the company name to which the integration has to be done
- In Merchant Key enter the details provided by the PayU vendor
- In Till ID enter the GoBill Windows counter name with the correct letters, capitalization and symbols, as Till ID is case-sensitive
- Turn on the status and click Save.
Step 1: To complete payment, navigate to the tender screen after the sale.
Step 2: Select the PayU payment method in the tender screen.
Step 3: Select the PayU option, a pop-up window similar to the one shown below will appear. Enter the required details such as the customer's name and their mobile number. After entering click on the Send Payment link option to initiate the payment.
Step 4: After selecting the Send Payment Link option, a payment link will be sent to the customer's mobile device, and you will be notified of it on the screen as shown below
- If you want to cancel the transaction click on the Cancel Transaction button
- You can confirm the cancellation by clicking on Cancel transaction option on popup
- After receiving the payment link, the customer can initiate the payment from their mobile browser and complete it using their preferred payment method from the 150+ options provided by PayU.
Step 5: Payment summary screen and Billed Successfully notification will be displayed upon successful completion of payment from the customer's side via PayU
Step 6: You can then generate an invoice in PDF format or Print it.
Note: To use these PayU tender options, you must have access to the internet.
When the device is offline, the transaction cannot be cancelled; instead, you will be given the option to exit the tender by pressing the Go Back button.