Consumers often look forward to easier and simpler ways of placing orders for the items they wish to buy, especially when it comes to groceries, food and beverages that are basic and essential needs. EAN codes for items are specific and unique to a particular product type and now by scanning the EAN codes of the items you wish to purchase, you can quick add them to the cart, with OrderEasy app.
- Customers can now add the items from anywhere, anytime by scanning the EAN code without physically visiting the shop or browse the items in the app to pick and add them to the cart.
- Let the customers scan the EAN code from the items bought earlier right from their home, or look for EANcodes which are displayed in the advertisement boards and add them to cart.
- Ensure faster checkout of in-store customers by scanning the EAN codes of the picked items then and there and adding them to cart.
Steps to quick add items to cart by scanning EAN codes in the OrderEasy app.
1. To start with we need to set the configuration in the integration portal.
Goto Configuration >> App settings and "Enable item scan feature" and
click on SAVE.
2. To create EAN code for items.
Login to POS (RPOS -6) with the credentials.
Goto Inventory >> Masters >> Item master.
Enter the EAN code with other details for the item and click on SAVE.
3. To sync the items from the POS
- As and when new items are added they have to be synced with the Integration portal for the changes to get reflected in the app.
- Login to the Integration portal with the credentials.
- Goto Manual Sync and click on the sync now option from"Pull items from POS" option.
4. To scan the items in the app, click on the scan button next to the address bar of the
the home screen of the app. Scan the EAN code and the items will be automatically
added to the cart.
You can add the number of items or quantity and proceed with the payment.
Hope you are now clear with process of adding items to the cart by scanning the
EAN code of the items.
Note : Experience the feature of adding items to cart by scanning the EAN code with the latest apk version of OrderEasy.
How to offer discounts to every customer using Promo Codes feature in OrderEasy?
In the current market scenario, big E-commerce firms like Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal etc., are using promo codes to draw more customers to their websites and increase their sales. Now you can also use this promo codes feature in your OrderEasy ...
How to offer discounts to a particular group of customers using Promo Codes feature in OrderEasy?
In today's market, it is significant to retain your customers. Now, for retaining a customer, you can provide specific discounts only to that selected customer. For example: If a customer visits your store for the first time and makes a purchase. To ...
How can the customers Re-order in OrderEasy app?
Oftentimes, consumers want to re-order the same set of items. For example, a patient might want to place an order of the same medicines every week. Or, a consumer might want to order 10 packets of milk every day. In these situations, consumers might ...
How to enable the quick delivery option for your customers in your OrderEasy application?
In the current market scenario, a lot of e-commerce companies are meeting customer demands with quick deliveries through the hyper-local delivery model. Now you can also allow your customers to opt for express deliveries through the OrderEasy ...
How to configure Banners and news in OrderEasy app?
In most online shopping apps, we can see banners and news scrolling on the home page. Retailers want to display some promotional banners in their app and also want to communicate to their app users about their services, offers, information etc... The ...