Steps to create an app store account
1. We need Apple ID to start the account creation
2. To create an Apple ID. Open the URL below and fill the details.
Review the agreement and click submit to continue.
(Note: To enable two factor authentication for apple id.)
Go to Settings.
Tap Sign in to your device.
Enter your Apple Developer account username and password.
Complete the sign in.
Tap Password & Security.
Tap Turn On Two-Factor Authentication.
8. In the next step, confirm all the entered information is correct.
9. Click Purchase to complete your purchase (an annual fee of $99).
10. Enter your payment information and click continue to complete the setup.
11. Once we have completed the payment process, we will receive an email from apple approving our payment.
(Note: The payment verification might take a few days.)
To provide admin access to the user to upload the app.
Log in to App Store Connect (https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/
Open the Users and Roles section.
Click the '+' button in the top-left corner of the page.
Enter the gofrugal users details.
Grant the user with the App Manager role.
Enable 'Access to Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles'.
Click invite to send an invite to the new user
Account access levels