How to update the status of OrderEasy orders in integration portal?
Steps to update the status of the orders in the integration portal:
1. Go to Transactions -> Sales orders -> Pending
2. Select an Order. Click on "Acknowledged" to accept the order. Once the order is acknowledged, it will move to "Acknowledged" filter.
3. User can see the status change under "My Orders" in the app
4. If the order is dispatched, you can change the status to "Dispatched"
5. You can further change the status to "Out for delivery" if your delivery boy is on his way to delivery.
6. Once the order is converted into an invoice, you will be able to find the order under "completed" filter.
How to configure Live ChatBot integration with the OrderEasy app?
Today's e-commerce consumers expect a faster way of connecting with you to raise a complaint, share a suggestion or inquire about any information that will help in their shopping journey. A chatbot helps you to capture better product suggestions and ...
1. Can customers set a different price for online and offline? A. No. Whatever price customer sets in the POS, the same will be reflected in the app. 2. Can consumers get real-time status updates? A. Consumers will get ...
What are the general configurations of OrderEasy app in integration portal?
Go to configuration -> OrderEasy app configuration There are 4 types of configuration in the screen: 1. App configuration 2. About us 3. Multilanguage configuration 4. Payment configuration 1. App configuration: Retailers, according to their business ...
How to request for an app update from integration portal?
Every week GOFRUGAL OrderEasy gets an update with new features and attractive enhancements. These new features can be availed only with an updated app. Using this new feature, you can request an update of your app to the latest version in a few ...
How to process OrderEasy orders in POS?
Steps to convert Online order [Sales order] to Sales Bill in POS : 1) In POS, press on Sales bill screen 2) In the sales bill screen, click on From SO in RetailEasy6.5 & LoadSO in RetailEasy 7(Shift+F3) option from the shortcut. 3) Select the order ...