Create a practice login for the new user
If you want to create separate logins for new users to practice, follow the steps below.
1. Click Tools >> Configuration >> Security Manager to open the Security Manager screen.
2. Click Add to add a new user.
- In the User name field, enter the practice user name
- In the User Type field, press the ENTER or F2 key and select the option Practice User
- Click Save to save the data and login is created for the new user
3. The created user name is added to the User List.
4. Login with the created username and password for practice.
5. Practice any transaction(s) with the help of the modules provided.