Physical Stock Approval

Physical Stock Approval

Purpose: To Approve/Reject the discrepancies raised during the Physical stock audit
  • Reporting/Approval managers will be notified through emails. 
  • The manager will review the discrepancies and can approve or reject accordingly
Note: Till the Physical stock entry approval is done, there can be no entries made to opening stock, purchases and transfers

Step 1: To Approve the physical stock entry done

Go to Inventory->Stock Audit->Physical Stock Approval

Step 2: Choose the location and details of the Physical stock details will appear. Click on Approve to approve the difference in stock.

Once the stock is approved, current stock of the item in the respective location will get adjusted accordingly

The Physical stock approved can be viewed as below

Go to Inventory->Physical stock approval

Choose the location and click on View

The status of the approval can be seen in reports as below

• Related Articles

• Wastage Stock Approval

Purpose: To Approve/Reject the discrepancies raised during the Wastage stock Entry. Reporting/Approval managers and User/Supplier raised the wastage stock will be notified through emails. The raised wastage stock entry will be review the ...
    • Purchase order Approval

Intro on Purchase order approval A Purchase order approval process is a system for managing the purchase order and to notify the Reporting manager of the user raised purchase order. The Process requires any purchase your business makes to be preceded ...
    • Cluster PO Approval

Purpose :- In the Cluster Management flow the franchise and branch crosses the cut off time configured for the outlet, If they create the purchase order after the cut off time it will go to the purchase order approval screen. After purchase order ...
    • Inventory FAQ

1. When i make a opening stock entry, do i need to open a session A: No, opening stock entries can be done without opening the session 2. In case i am not able to add opening stock where do i check A: Under Inventory->Item property, see if the item ...
    • Contactless Dine In

Purpose :- Contactless Dine In is a revolutionary concept that uses technology to provide a safer and more convenient dining experience for customers while also increasing operational efficiency for restaurants. By automating ordering and payment ...